Tuesday, June 21, 2016

Apitherapy Clinic in Oman


Made In Oman: Bee Clinic

Times of Oman, 6/20/2016

NAME: Dr Hassan Talib Mohammed Al Lawati

HOMETOWN: Muscat

COMPANY NAME: Bee Products Healing Centre

BUSINESS TYPE: Medicinal honey and bee products

YEAR STARTED: 2009

CLAIM TO FAME: Healing with honey

NUMBER OF EMPLOYEES: One, just me

INSPIRATION: The power of nature (and honey) to heal

What inspired you to start your honey business?

I became interested in bee products and honey in 1995 as a researcher and my interest continued to grow as I studied for my PhD in Germany from 2004 to 2008. In 2006 I had my first workshop about the healing benefits of bee products, which was my first step towards starting to offer therapy with bee products, and to start letting people know that bees are not only honey.

How do you describe your business to your neighbour?

I would tell him that my aim is to heal and cure people by going back to the nature and to the medical use of the bees and their products. When I do, I am happy. I would explain to him the miracle of these small creatures and how we can use their gifts to cure ourselves.

What’s your favourite product that you sell?

Bee cocktail, because it is the product that offers everything that we (as humans) need from a nutritional point of view such as proteins, enzymes, amino acids, minerals, vitamins through a combination of the most common bee products: Honey, pollen, royal jelly, and propolis...

No comments: